RIC was a Scotland-wide, non-party-political campaigning organisation that was active between 2012 and 2020. It was disbanded on a national level in January 2021, due to factionalism and incompatible approaches to organising. Some local groups may still choose to operate under the RIC name.
This site contains an archive of posts and information from RIC nationally and local groups, from 2012-2020, along with other relevant documents.
- 2021 discussion document, comparing existing and proposed constitution, with suggested compromises. Document was never discussed, due to unwillingness for compromise.
- 2015 Constitution
- 2015 AGM minutes, recording consensus adoption of constitution (with changes discussed and made on the day).
- 2021 proposed new constitution. Presented without any notes on reasoning behind proposed changes. Constitution working group did not reach consensus on this document, and concerns of group members were not addressed.
- Additional proposed amendments
- Further information about how the decision was reached in January 2021.